This tutorial will show you how to set up Active Sync and synchronize e–mails, contacts and appointments of your EcoCloud360 Hosted Exchange email account on your Android device.
- Open your Email application
- Fill in your email address and password and click on Manual setup in order to configure account manually.
- Choose Exchange protocol type
- You will need to define the following information: Domain\Username and password should have been already filled for you. Please type these credentials manually if it was not done automatically.
- Serverhost name: Type your hosted exchange account server hostname.
- "Use secure connection (SSL)” and “Accept all SSL certificates” boxes must be checked
- Click on Next button
The next screen will allow you to indicate the following settings:
- Inbox checking frequency (Automatic (Push) is recommended),
- Days to sync (Automatic is recommended),
- Send email from this account by default (This will set this email account as default for your device),
- Notify me when email arrives (Automatic notification on received emails),
- Sync contacts from this account (This option will sync contacts from your device’s address book with your hosted exchange account),
- Sync calendar from this account (This option will sync all your notes in calendar, your appointments, birthdays, etc.),
- Sync email from this account (All emails and folders will be synced if this option is checked)
- Automatically download attachments when connected to Wi-Fi
Click on Next button to finish configuration of your account at your mobile device.