Synchronization of Exchange mailbox data is supported on mobile devices with Android 2.0 OS or later. Before you start to configure a mobile device, you should do the following:
- Contact your wireless provider and make sure your plan supports ActiveSync synchronization with Exchange server.
- Activate ActiveSync service for the Exchange user. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Enable ActiveSync Service For The User? for more information.
- Make sure you can browse the Internet using the device browser.
- You can find all settings here:
- You may use the following combinations depending on the phone model. ActiveSync settings are exactly the same for all Android devices.
- Domain Name: The Exchange domain,
- Username: The username; or
- Domain Name: Leave blank,
- Username: Enter full email address; or
- Domain\Username: Enter the Exchange domain and a username together in this field.
Below you will find the instructions to connect various Android devices to Exchange server: